[OM] IMG: Nathan¡s PAW 50: we slow down for the holidays

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan¡s PAW 50: we slow down for the holidays
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 21:21:20 +0100
Mid-December is a time when the approaching holidays exert more and more
influence on our daily life. The city is decorated, nativity scenes are
everywhere, at work there are various lunches and other end-of-year events,
etc. But other things stay the same: I continued cycling every day, and we got
together with friends as we usually do on weekends. Slices of Alicante life
here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3841

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman