Re: [OM] Supercooled Sensors

Subject: Re: [OM] Supercooled Sensors
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 21:45:27 -0800
On 11/29/2022 12:10 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
I've decided that cameras don't work when it is this cold out. Well,
it's not that the cameras don't work, but my fingers don't work when
it is this cold out, so therefore the cameras don't work. Brrrr...
Winter has arrived here in the Last Frontier.

It's about -10F here at the house right now.

A lot of this kind of weather the last couple of weeks. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/Posts&image=_DSC0147cr.jpg>

High 50s to low 60s, in the sun is nice.

More serious weather coming tomorrow and beyond. Rain and snow is just what we
need!

Weathered Moose