[OM] IMG: more Brussels

Subject: [OM] IMG: more Brussels
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 18:54:24 +0100
I was in Brussels again last week, just a quick Monday-Tuesday work trip, but
it still provided me with enough free time to walk around on Monday afternoon
and Tuesday afternoon before heading for the airport, including a visit to a
wonderful exhibition “Picasso & Abstraction” at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts.
I have just added 40 photos to my Brussels gallery:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Brussels-2022/
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Brussels-2022/>

The new ones start with this one:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Brussels-2022/i-LBSrMRb/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Brussels-2022/i-LBSrMRb/A>

While the initial instalment from October was mainly from the area around
Grand’ Place, this time I spent some time around Place Ste-Catherine, and there
are also more photos from the EU quarter where I spend most of my time when I
am in Brussels.

I am heading back there tomorrow, for the 3rd and last trip there this year. I
will look for images from other areas of the city, especially Ixelles.

As always, comments and critique are most welcome.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx