Re: [OM] Where’s da Moose?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where’s da Moose?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 13:32:56 -0400
On 10/7/2022 10:47 AM, MICHAEL GORDON via olympus wrote:
I know this a time of Moose on the loose, but radio silence for an extended
interval is atypical.  I trust he is too busy with activities with friends
while gathering images to be posted later.

Worry wort, Mike

Not to worry, your assumptions are accurate.

Among all the others, some excellent photos have been taken. But, busy with friends and traveling between them, and handicapped in post by a slow portable computer, nothing ready to share.

Also, your little treatise on macro working distances made my head hurt. 😁 100-400 plus 1.4x, with T132 has LOTS of working distance. 😉

Still on schedule for S. Hamilton on time - and ever so much looking forward to
the event.

Travelin' Moose