Re: [OM] Tolkeinesque Visitation

Subject: Re: [OM] Tolkeinesque Visitation
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 00:59:08 -0700
<<Gandalf dropped by.

<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/Posts&image=_8310520web.jpg>

Impressively distinguished image and very very Gandolfian.  We just need to get
you a proper wizard's staff, pointed hat,

I've got a wand and a jester's hat, and a pirate's hat. 😁 Actually, I do have a proper staff somewhere, and an African Shaman's staff with heads looking in two directions. Did I end up with my late brother's wizard's hat? Dunno.

and a trusty steed named Shadowfax-

Could we name our rental car?

--I once looked at a horse to buy with that name and he was an impressive beast
that did upper level dressage.

Gandolf the Grey soon to meet in person  Mike the Brown (not as much brown as
last year :-(    though)

Really looking forward to that!

Travelin' Moose