[OM] Almost Sunday Flutterby

Subject: [OM] Almost Sunday Flutterby
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 23:01:41 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
An Eastern Tiger Swallowtail, a frequent visitor to our garden, decided to land
on a Phlox.  I ran to grab my fastest kit and given the size didn't really need
the CU diopter and
cloudy bright conditions made fill flash optional.   Note the yellow spot band
is not continuous like the Canadian Swallowtail which looks very, very similar.
It is getting late for Canadian ST's around these parts anyway.   Got a couple
shots off before resuming survival ration watering. Near record heat and
drought.  We were able to hand water for restricted hours but now only are
supposed to water food crops.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Macro-2017/i-3BJ3Nfg/A

Fluttering Mike