Re: [OM] Sunday Flutterby

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunday Flutterby
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 11:55:54 -0700
Thanks, guys!!

On 7/24/2022 3:27 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
Well done!  Any FB/FS for this one?

In retrospect, I thought I might have tried. Wouldn't need more than the first few slices, if it moved/flew. OTOH, I think this particular shot nailed focus and the pose made DoF sufficient. Other shots around it were good, but not quite as good.

An unusual one in how long it stayed unmoving.