[OM] Tour of Kodak Film Production Facility

Subject: [OM] Tour of Kodak Film Production Facility
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 11:12:39 -0700
Smarter Every Day has produced a tour of Kodak's film production facility.
The first of the videos is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQKy1KJpSVc&t=0s

I found the entire series very interesting,  Way more than you likely ever
imagined in following and explaining the production of film.

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAAJUHwh9F4&t=0s
Part 2b: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIH0dEMyv9w&t=0s
Part 2c:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ8aNPStQ8M&t=0s

I believe there may be at least one more part to come, as there's been no
coverage at this point of the final steps leading to packaging for sale.

--
Scott