Re: [OM] "Fun" with PDF's

Subject: Re: [OM] "Fun" with PDF's
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 07:58:22 +0100
As a workaround recently, to fill-in a pet-insurance claim form, I
screen-shot it, pasted it into a blank Word page, and inserted small text
boxes (no-line, no-fill) over the fields they wanted filled in.  Then saved
the result back as pdf.  Worked a treat. And for follow-up claims I went
back to the Word file and edited the appropriate field or two.
HTH
Jez