[OM] IMG: Lisbon

Subject: [OM] IMG: Lisbon
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 22:13:35 +0200
In late April, my wife played in a bridge tournament in Lisbon. Being the good
husband, I drove her and her bridge partner Curra to Portugal’s capital, 930 km
from Alicante, and stayed there for the weekend. No great sacrifice, though. I
have always loved Lisbon. I think it is one of the world’s most photogenic
cities. On previous occasions, I have taken many black & white photos there,
but this time I stuck with colour. The weather was lousy much of the time, but
rain makes for nice city pictures, and there were spells of good weather too. A
small gallery of 39 photos is here, with my usual focus on murals and small
details, but quite a few people too:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/lisbon_apr2022/index.html

Cheers,

Nathan