[OM] an emotional moment...

Subject: [OM] an emotional moment...
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:56:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

perhaps of topic...but as Nathan has already showed us some pictures of his uncle Joseph...there is a sort of link with us :) Yesterday I was looking at a french TV program "La grande librairie" and he was one of the witness about the deportation... His story is described in a "bande dessinée", the english word is "comic" but for the matter...I prefer the french word..., it's called "Après la rafle" There was also two ladies talking about this dark period. All their testimonials was very emotional... The program is in french and I don't know if you can see it (here in belgium we can see it in replay after a connection to the french tv website)
https://www.france.tv/france-5/la-grande-librairie/la-grande-librairie-saison-14/3356794-emission-du-mercredi-27-avril-2022.html
At one moment, Nathan's uncle Joseph was overwhelmed with emotion, a rare and precious moment when the list become a family, in french we have the expression "les amis de mes amis sont mes amis" and if I can say it " the family of the members of our community becomes our family"
regards
marc
bois-de_villers , belgium