[OM] Olympus Delft tiles

Subject: [OM] Olympus Delft tiles
From: Lawrence Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 20:00:34 -0400
PHSNE - the Photo Historical Society of New England -  held its annual Photographica show for the first time since 2019 last week.  Over 100 analog camera and photographic image dealers from all over were in attendance.  One dealer had some Delft-style tiles of Olympus cameras.  Other than saying they came from the Netherlands, he did not have any information about them.

Olympus Flex: http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=23765

Olympus 6, Pen, and Semi Olympus: http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=23762

I recall seeing tiles like these at previous shows, but this time I pulled out my phone and took pictures.  Has anyone seen tiles like this elsewhere, or know anything about when or why they were made?

     ----- Larry Woods