Re: [OM] A couple of shots from Sunday

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple of shots from Sunday
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 13:00:30 -0700
On 4/25/2022 7:09 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 4/25/2022 01:25 AM, Moose wrote:

Squirrel using its tail as a sun shield.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/Posts&image=_42400%2885%2987.jpg>
Nice colors in this one.

Thanks
A bit of lovely evergreen debris on the rail of our porch.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/Posts&image=_4240082croofm.jpg>

Looks a little as though AKAG has been here, no?
Hard to describe the feelings this image evokes.

Hey! That's the nicest thing anyone has said about one of my photos in a
loooong time!

There's no window, so no display and no hint of what's inside. We walk in, and I'm transfixed, the polite word. Perhaps poleaxed is more accurate. The work of art in front of me has grabbed me, capturing all my attention. And it's doing things to me. I feel as though my head is tilted to one side. There's a funny flutter somewhere around my stomach. I can feel some sort of reorganization going on inside.

It seems I can only run up to it and touch it, run my hands over it, or fall over. With a super human seeming effort, I avoid both by yanking my gaze away for a moment. It falls on a man. He has a lesser version of the same effect on me as the sculpture.

"YOU! You made this thing! It's messing with me - inside!"

"Nice to meet you, too. That's sort of the point of art, isn't it? To mess with the
viewer? Otherwise, why bother?"
Certainly lets the imagination play.

Let it loose!

Happy Moose