Re: [OM] Listing OM-D settings

Subject: Re: [OM] Listing OM-D settings
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:34:02 +0100
Thanks Moose. Found the file. There's a lot of data there, but as you say, unintelligable.

Mike

At 05:21 22/04/2022, you wrote:
On 4/21/2022 10:45 AM, Mike Bloor wrote:
I know that I can use Olympus desktop software to backup the settings in my OM-D camera to my Windows PC. Does anyone know where they go? I've searched and can't find them on the hard disk.

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\OLYMPUS\CameraSettings

If I can find them the next thing is are they human readable?

Nope. All but first line camera id, is hex gobbledygook.

One could take stills or a video of the menus while stepping through them.

I have in the past printed out the Menu pages from the manual and marked my settings on the pages. It worked, but was tedious.