Re: [OM] They rebuilt me

Subject: Re: [OM] They rebuilt me
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 20:29:30 -0700
On 3/20/2022 4:17 PM, Peter Klein wrote:
I got a new hip on Tuesday, after a roller coaster of uncertainty and three different
surgery dates due to area hospital’s COVID overcrowding. Now, like some fine
cameras and aircraft, I am partially made of titanium. I went home the next day. The
hip is healing well. I can hobble around the house with a walker. More bothersome are
the fatigue, and side effects from the post-op medications.

Here is a suitably dramatic post-op selfie, and a nicely abstract instructional
photo Katya took of the position I must frequently assume, with a side order of
ice.  The strap is helps me lift up my leg when I get in or out of bed. It
looks more suitable for lashing large items to a pickup truck.

Congratulations! All went well, and you are on your way to painless mobility.
Can't be bad!

Hippie Moose