Re: [OM] What we've all been waiting for ?

Subject: Re: [OM] What we've all been waiting for ?
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 18:13:01 +1100
$US2200 is a bargain, they're asking $AU3300 here, with the current exchange
rate it should be ~$AU3050 here.

Anyhow I read this in the promo for the camera: " In addition to improving the
overall autofocus experience, the OM-1 can also recognise cars, motorcycles,
airplanes, helicopters, trains, and birds, as well as dogs and cats." - no good
for photographing kangaroos then!  I wonder if you can train the AI autofocus
to your own subject matter?

...Wayne