Re: [OM] Still Windy

Subject: Re: [OM] Still Windy
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 16:12:24 -0800
<<<I had hoped that my kite pic would look like it's in wind, with the tail
blowing horizontally. BTW, did you notice where and when it was taken? Not sure if you
were there that for that stop.

I could not find any gps data at work at least.

"i" in circle button on PC or three dots, upper right on iPhone should show
location, and allow opening in GMaps

I recall some kite flying in Bhutan on our trip.  Perhaps it was then.

Indeed!

High as a Kite Moose