[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: walking around the city

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: walking around the city
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 19:28:44 +0100
The third week of 2022 was quiet and busy at work. My friend Lars left Sunday
afternoon, and then I settled back to the daily life of bike rides and work and
occasional walks around Alicante, which provided the bulk of this week’s short
blog. Some nice light, and some nice black & white (I think they are nice
anyway) photos from the centre. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3536
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3536>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman