[OM] Zone-10 TOPE2 Gallery Back Online

Subject: [OM] Zone-10 TOPE2 Gallery Back Online
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 16:48:07 -0900
Greetings Gang!

After months of the TOPE2 Gallery being down and out, I was finally
successful at getting it back up and running again.

The older versions of PHP are now fully removed from the servers so
the Gallery software, which was abandoned a few years ago no longer
works with the current versions of PHP. Fortunately, there was a
resurrected fork and some of the files were fixed so it will at least
run. However, this does point out that the days of the Gallery
software is coming to a close and I have no idea where to go from
here.

My sincere apologies for the lengthy delay and all that. It's been
grueling getting this functioning again. It's been something I've been
battling with and I finally got success. I don't know if it's 100%
operational or what little weird easter eggs are lurking, but at least
it can be accessed again.

Rock on, everyone.

AG Schnozz