Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: Puerto Rico

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: Puerto Rico
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 21:58:02 -0800
On 1/28/2022 10:45 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
This is the first weekly blog of my 21st year posting these. We spent the first week of 2022
visiting my wife’s family in Puerto Rico, and all the photos are from there, many of them
involving members of that family, some good food and some nice weather—perhaps a good
antidote for those of you shivering on the East Coast of the USA right now. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3517

Looks like a great visit, much enjoyed, vicariously. 😁

Semi Tropical Moose