[OM] IMG: Puerto Rico

Subject: [OM] IMG: Puerto Rico
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 23:04:30 +0100
I spent the first week of 2022 in Puerto Rico, the second half of our family
visit on the other side of the Atlantic. My wife was born and grew up there,
and we went to visit her parents and her brothers and sisters on the island. I
have been there many times, starting with my first visit in 1982 and our
wedding in 1983, although less frequently since we moved back to Europe in
1995. Still, I enjoy going there, and I sometimes think that if I were ever to
move back to the US (not in the cards), Puerto Rico would be the place where I
would want to be. The only downside is that my cycling passion would be a lot
more difficult there—both the roads and the drivers leave a lot to be desired,
to put it mildly. But overall, it is truly the shining star of the Caribbean,
as the tourist slogan says. This is my personal view of the place:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/pr_jan2022/ <http://www.frozenlight.eu/pr_jan2022/>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx