Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 70-210/2.8-4.0 Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 70-210/2.8-4.0 Lens
From: MICHAEL GORDON via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 21:14:41 -0500
Cc: MICHAEL GORDON <usher99@xxxxxxx>
Lens Reminiscence Moose Writes:

I inherited one in Nikon F mount. Can't recall what I might have tried it for.
It went to our late friend RickB in a trade. If I still had it, I suppose I
could use it on an A7x - but why?
My favorite in that category back then was the Tamron SP Adaptall
60-300/3.8-5.4. Still got that. Why?

That is NOT a proper interrogative adverb for cult classic lensers.  The proper
ones are how? and when?
That Tamron SP is/was Dean’s favorite on extension for flutterbys.  The lenses
may have faults but render differently without aspheric elements. Give them
both a try on a raw day.

Classic Mike