Re: [OM] Moosehead Lake trip and with MW shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Moosehead Lake trip and with MW shots
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 00:31:21 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<I'd be interested in seeing a patch of stars in the HR image at 100% if that
<<is possible.

HHHR sky downres'd for the merger.  You can download the shot as is if you
like.  If you want me to do a 100% crop of the full res sky shot I can do so
this weekend.   The sensor is being pushed to the outer limits by astro.

Could use a few very fast super-wides in MFT.  From renting a 10-25/1.7 they
will be just about as large and expensive as FF.  The mechanics of taking the
shots is dramatically easier though.

Mike