Re: [OM] New Branding announcement

Subject: Re: [OM] New Branding announcement
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 20:00:28 +0100
I just watched a small part of some 'live' introduction video with Claires
(whoever) and they have a really absurdistic story about this lens.

It is described as the holy grail of photography without explaining why it
took them like forever to introduce one in their system. No focus clutch or
function button to keep it compact (makes you wonder how compact the 17mm
1.8 could be without focus clutch ;-). In the process the bash the 1.2
lenses as well. Why not trade in both your 17 en 25 1.2's for this one? All
very silly.

But I'm curious how its IQ would stand against the Sigma 40mm 1.4 ;-).

Best, Frank.

Op do 4 nov. 2021 om 19:22 schreef Moose