[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: a trip 3000 years back in time

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: a trip 3000 years back in time
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 06:30:04 +0200
By coincidence, during the second week of October I saw two different
exhibitions about ancient civilisations here on the shores of the
Mediterranean: the Etruscans who lived in what is today central Italy around
3000 years ago, and the Iberian tribes which populated today’s Spain before the
arrival of the Romans more than 2000 years ago. It is fascinating to look at
objects from so long ago and to realise how much more advanced Southern Europe
was compared to my Northern Europe back then.

In addition to the past, I also enjoyed some bike rides in the present, and in
particular some beautiful morning light now that sunrise is late, around 8
a.m., so I see it every day during my rides. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3421
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3421>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman