Re: [OM] The Parodical Child Returns

Subject: Re: [OM] The Parodical Child Returns
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 08:09:13 +0200
The GX85 is the GX80 here in Europe, and I love mine. From an ergonomic point
of view, this is the camera I enjoy using the most, and of course its modest
weight and size is a plus when travelling, which I will be doing next week
(Netherlands). The only annoying thing is the too-warm tone in certain
situations, but since I shoot RAW this is easily fixed in LR. I am still
deciding whether to take this or the Fuji X-E3 with me next week, but I am
leaning towards the GX80 with a film Leica body for rainy film photos in
Amsterdam next Friday. The Leica lenses work great on the GX80 too.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx