Re: [OM] The Parodical Child Returns

Subject: Re: [OM] The Parodical Child Returns
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 21:14:25 -0700
On 10/14/2021 9:03 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
<>

As some of you are aware, I've decided to change formats most of the
time. That's gone really well.

Excellent!

On a semi-related note, I have a
housemate that moved in, so I didn't have to move from this fantastic
house I'm in right now. I might move next summer to another Alaskan
community, though, such as Homer. I absolutely love Anchorage, but
don't need to live here for work. I expect to spend at least a month
or two where T-shirts can be worn in the wintertime, though. In all
honesty, I no longer am even required to live in Alaska for my job any
longer, but are you kidding me???