[OM] Nathan's PAD 28/9/2021: Justyna on the terrace

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 28/9/2021: Justyna on the terrace
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 08:10:35 +0200
Another daily pic, this one from yesterday. My Polish colleague Justyna, who
has been with us for 9 years, is leaving to take a job at the Commission in
Brussels, starting this Friday. Yesterday was her last day in the office, and
we went out on the seaside terrace to do a farewell shoot (she has posed for me
on earlier occasions). I used my Rolleiflex with B&W film, but also took one
record shot with my Fuji X-E2:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mZSkqKm/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mZSkqKm/A>

Cheers,