[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: a few days in Madrid

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: a few days in Madrid
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:10:24 +0200
The main event in the second week of September was my first business trip since
March 2020, to attend an academic conference at the Spanish Science Research
Council in Madrid that our office co-sponsored. Two of the members of my team,
Francisco and Carolina, presented papers at the event, I was participating in a
roundtable with other chief economists from IP offices at the end, and a fourth
colleague, Michał, was also part of our delegation. As is always the case with
such conferences, it was a mix of work and fun, and I very much enjoyed the
event—and Madrid, as I always do. This time I did not have time to visit and
art exhibitions, but I did take in the opening day of the annual Madrid book
fair in the magnificent Retiro park. So this week is a longish blog with a mix
of the great city and people in various stages of happiness. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3382

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx