Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24-25/8/2021: Budapest vignettes

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24-25/8/2021: Budapest vignettes
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 14:20:35 -0700
On 8/26/2021 9:51 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
. . .

One of the principal streets in the Jewish quarter is called Kazinczy Street.
It has many bars and restaurants; we spotted this couple promenading their very
impressive dogs:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-NvQFBBP/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-NvQFBBP/A>

You wanna know how weird my "seeing" is? Yes, the dogs are impressive, but what jumped out at me is the great difference in the size of the two legs on the man. Shorts are the same size, shoes are the same size, so it;s not some optical distortion, but knees and calves are quite different.

What? Moose