Re: [OM] Monitors

Subject: Re: [OM] Monitors
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 20:42:10 -0500
Tina,

That box has one DisplayPort and one HDMI output built in. If it's like all of the Dells I have at work, you can use both of those ports at the same time if you have monitors with the appropriate cables (or adapters.)

Based on the specs for the one on Amazon, it does have a separate video card with one DisplayPort and one DVI port.

Again, the XPS is similar to the Optiplexes I have all over the place at work, including my own. Mine has one DisplayPort, one HDMI, and a separate video card with a DVI and a DP output. I have three monitors on my desk - one DP and one HDMI plugged into the embedded outputs, and one DP plugged into the video card.

You should be fine.