Re: [OM] Monitors

Subject: Re: [OM] Monitors
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:02:25 -0700
At 7/28/2021 03:30 PM, Tina wrote:
>Guys,
>
>I bought a new computer because my old one was old and running out of space
>on all internal drives.  This is the one I bought.
>
>https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08PY4XRD9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>
>I didn't notice until I got it all set up that there is only one monitor
>hook-up.  I have always used 2 monitors and I really am constrained trying
>to fit all of Photoshop and LR tools and pallets on one screen.
>
>Is there any way I can hook up another monitor?  I bought this:
>
>https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DU4LS3K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>
>But it says it is not compatible with my graphics card.
>
>This is a gaming computer.  Surely gamers use 2 monitors.
>
>Help???
>
>Tina

There should be more than enough ports to connect up monitors, unless you are
using old monitors. You should have
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6: 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x Dual
Link DVI

If so treat yourself to a good monitor

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1545191-REG/asus_pa329c_32_wide_16_9_proart_4k.html

What are the connectors on your current monitors?

WayneS