Re: [OM] Photoessay: OM Zuiko 50mm ?/8 Reflex

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoessay: OM Zuiko 50mm ?/8 Reflex
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 09:58:26 -0700
> From: <usher99@xxxxxxx <mailto:usher99@xxxxxxx>>
>
> Don't forget the Speedbooster, Mike

True, that!

I shoot a lot of OM Zuikos on Micro Four Thirds, and almost always have them on
a focal reducer. I now have four: Metabones, two different Viltrox, and a
Zhongyi. Oh, also a Fotodiox that I never use any more. They each reside on an
OM Zuiko. (The Metabones lives on the 100/2. :-)

That may explain the different experience Moose and I have with that lens. And
it's also another tool that is not available for Fool Frame Fans. :-)

It is nice to be able to swap it out for a straight adapter if you need a bit
more reach; sort-of a clumsy zoom.

Jan