Re: [OM] IMG: My First Butterfly Images of 2021

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My First Butterfly Images of 2021
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 21:41:59 -0700
On 7/22/2021 8:51 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Hampered by a bum leg and a rainy July, my butterfly shots have been nil this year.  Today, I looked out the window and observed some activity at the Buddleia.  I picked up the Oly E-M1 with the Version 1 14-54 as a lightweight kit and eased out to the bush. While I observed Carpenter Bees and a Clearwing Moth, they stayed shaded in the foliage.  I did manage a few butterfly images, severely cropped.

Nice poses of the swallowtail! You've sure got me beat. Our Buddleia is having its best year in memory, but the flutterbys aren't coming. One Monarch did flutter through the yard - and on out, the other day.

Flutter Les Moose