[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: the office, department lunch, Santa Pola

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: the office, department lunch, Santa Pola
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 06:50:30 +0200
The first week of July marked the beginning of the summer holiday season, so we
had a department lunch to celebrate. I also did a nice ride to Santa Pola, and
loitered a bit in the fishing harbour, and there are some pictures from the
office too. We also got together with some English friends from Switzerland,
visiting Spain. So lots of people in this week’s harvest, and for once no
mountains. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3313

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"