[OM] Even More - Brief walk through Tower Hill Botanical Garden

Subject: [OM] Even More - Brief walk through Tower Hill Botanical Garden
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 21:37:39 -0700
USM writes:
<<<OK, lets see if a project works, one new image a day from Tower Hill. Starting
with a couple of  different subjects, water pix.
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/82PUer6RWo8haMmAA>

Thanks for the comments, Moose.

You spotted some nice ones.  I am glad I got you to post those shots.

Flattery will get you covered with photos. 😁

Between calls from the contractor for info, decisions, turning power to parts of the house on and off, I seem to have gotten carried away, and added 23 photos from our 2009 visit.

A wide range of subjects.

Catching Up Moose