Re: [OM] IMG: Best of Session

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Best of Session
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 22:30:16 -0500
Thanks a lot, Wayne.  It was all her doing;  I just recorded it.

On 7/13/21 10:08 PM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 7/12/2021 10:51 AM, Jim wrote:

Three years ago, this young lady was working part-time at the airport.  Seeing my
camera, she asked me to take her picture.  This was, in my opinion, the best of the
session.  She said her mother liked it, so I can't be all wrong.

I thought it was worth reprocessing with updated editing tools.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180922-DSCF7127-Enhanced.JPG.html
In an age were the facebook smile dominates, this is quite the exception. The
inner smile is revealed in this shot.

WayneS

--
Jim Nichols