Re: [OM] TEST obsession

Subject: Re: [OM] TEST obsession
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 13:46:04 -0500
I've been a Gmail user for a long time. I'm aware that they learn things about me, but as I also use Google Drive and the Google Calendar rules my life, Google Earth is very useful, as are Google Maps, giving up a little information in exchange for actual useful product value seems fair.

I'm not at the tinfoil-hat stage of my life.