Re: [OM] TEST

Subject: Re: [OM] TEST
From: chris3trask--- via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 17:36:49 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "chris3trask@xxxxxxxxx" <chris3trask@xxxxxxxxx>
 I've been trying to send a test message by way of Earthlink webmail as well as
SMTP for over a week, but not one of them ever went through.  Earthlink webmail
is failing at an accelerating rate.  They fix one problem and then create two
more.

    On Friday, July 2, 2021, 10:30:16 AM MST, Jim Nichols
<jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Yes, Chris, it arrived in Tennessee!

--
Jim Nichols