Re: [OM] Back ON TOPIC

Subject: Re: [OM] Back ON TOPIC
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 20:56:10 -0700
On 6/24/2021 3:28 AM, Olaf Iwert wrote:
To trigger some discussion here.....

Back on topic: FILM

Still interested in OM 1n or OM 2n in black pristine condition,

I have an OM-1n that I rated top 9, back 8, bottom 9, front 9. It that works in lieu of 10, 10, 10, 10, a deal could be made. It's been in safe, cool, dry storage for years, so I would have to dig it out and look at it again.

I have a few unused parts. I have backs, including one without film box end holder, which I think would be authentic. Unfortunately, the tops are OM-1, sans 'n'.

Old Stuff Moose