[OM] Another Outing, with pix

Subject: [OM] Another Outing, with pix
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 22:23:48 -0700
Thursday, we went to the "Last Supper in Pompeii" exhibit at the Legion of Honor in SF. First museum visit since Covid madness. I took lots of photos of the detritus from Pompeii's destruction. 😉

I like taking pix of my museum visits. I don't intend to do much with them, but really like being able to revisit my visit. I forget a lot, and misremember some of what I see.

Then we had a late lunch at the Beach Chalet on Ocean Beach.

Herewith a random selection of photos, one from the exhibit, along with some contemporary art, people, a dog and Egyptian stuff. ( I love these Egyptian mummy masks, or whatever they are, so I included one from Brunswick ME, because of her smile.) <https://photos.app.goo.gl/k4ocRqhSbLzpV6adA>

Out and About Moose