Re: [OM] At long last Palouse [was E-WA trip]

Subject: Re: [OM] At long last Palouse [was E-WA trip]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 08:59:36 -0700
On 5/24/2021 8:23 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 5/23/2021 09:44 PM, Moose wrote:

OK, Mike has moved on past the Palouse. He has also succeeded in shaming me into
processing the Palouse photos from our 2013 trip.
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/uzofyWaNnoH11dLN8>

<. . .>

A lot of smooth and flowing images. Hard to pick a favorite as they are all
engaging.

Thanks! 😁

Your comments suggest that I may have captured some of the feeling of The Palouse. The form of the land is unusual and seems to flow almost continually from place to place. Sensuous flowing forms.

The lack of favorites is in the spirit of the place.

Catch the Wave Moose