Re: [OM] What a Day! With pix.

Subject: Re: [OM] What a Day! With pix.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 11:04:53 -0700
On 5/8/2021 10:13 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
I have 2 worm farms but haven't been tempted to partake !
===========================
Was this song part of your childhood, too?

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me
I think I'll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones
Eensie weensy squeensy ones
See how they wiggle and squirm!

[Verse 1]
Down goes the first one, down goes the second one
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!
Up comes the first one, up comes the second one
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!

[Verse 2]
I bite off the heads, and suck out the juice
And throw the skins away!
Nobody knows how fat I grow
On worms three times a day!

[Chorus]
Nobody likes me, everybody hates me
I think I'll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones
Eensie weensy squeensy ones
See how they wiggle and squirm!

Do you feed them something specific to clean them out as you would do with
snails ?

I don't believe I said, or even implied that, I eat worms. 😁I have not, to my knowledge, done so, certainly not intentionally. So I'm not one to ask.

Snails, on the other hand . . .

Slime Trail Moose