Re: [OM] Call/data costs

Subject: Re: [OM] Call/data costs
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 20:32:06 +0200
When I lived in the Netherlands (2003-2007), we had 4 or 5 mobile providers
with their own networks—in a country with 17 million people. Prices were
accordingly low. The rules of the game are harmonized across the EU.

I have a lot of issues with subsidizing services for people in the sticks.
Their cost of living is lower in other respects. I see no reason why taxpayers
in New York should subsidize internet access for people in North Dakota, say.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"