Re: [OM] Call/data costs

Subject: Re: [OM] Call/data costs
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 17:20:59 +0200
I think it has more to do with competition than anything else. When I lived in
the US (until 1995) telecoms there was cheaper than in any European country.
Today it is the other way round. Most European markets are far more competitive
than the US market.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"