[OM] Nathan's PAD 24/4/2021: testing a new film

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24/4/2021: testing a new film
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 22:00:22 +0200
Although most of my photography these days is digital, I do shoot the
occasional roll of film, partly inspired by my friend Lluis in Barcelona. There
is something almost sensual about shooting with a Leica M2 which is roughly my
age, using a Leica lens (50mm Summilux in this case) of a similar vintage.

Recently, I bought a couple of rolls of a film I have never used before, the
Adox HR-50. It is a slow film but between living in a sunny place and having
fast lenses available, it is perfectly usable here in Alicante. I did not shoot
these images today, but I scanned the film this morning, so I claim them as my
daily pictures for today.

Eri, my favourite victim these days:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-HrCvpsX/A

A couple on Alicante’s waterfront:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-QHM5QkR/A

I  really like this film and will be buying more of it, for sure.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"