Re: [OM] OT: Possible Severe Weather [or boredom]

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Possible Severe Weather [or boredom]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 14:58:36 -0700
On 4/21/2021 1:16 PM, DZDub wrote:
On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 2:08 PM Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

At 4/21/2021 11:49 AM, Moose wrote:
OK, I'll bite. One of the things I enjoy about the year is the movement of
light coming into the house and how it highlights different things at
different times. It fell beautifully on this subject recently. <
https://photos.app.goo.gl/tc8bx2fYvscgVW3N8>
Taking these domestic pictures can be dangerous. I captured unusual light on an
ordinary, pleasant landscape oil painted by my long dead uncle Frank.
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/2VPTRehMZkAoYsA38>

The faked part is that I eliminated the light outside the canvas. Carol likes it so much that
she wonders if I can replace the original. ðŸ˜
Light at Home Moose
In a similar vein, one evening, the setting sun illuminated one of my
wife's angels

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DjPE3ivvSqKjA1Zh6

I could have removed the cobwebs to make it more fake :-)

with a pulse, last I checked - WayneS

I like those, gentlemen.

Thanks!

The nice thing is I get those kinds of rays during
months I tend not to linger too much outside.  Sometimes, but rarely, there
is a human in the pattern:

http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=23743&g2_serialNumber=1

I remember pix of her when she was young, although not that one.

That's a film shot from almost 20 years ago.  I miss the little girl.  I
might get to see her next month after over a year of going without.

Good luck with that!  We've recently been able to hug and spend time with a brother and his wife and my older son. Other son and wife soon, I think.

Only she's not exactly little now (still kind of little though).  It's also not
exactly beautiful light like you guys'.  In fact, it's not really an
especially keepable shot, but I like the expression.

When it's loved ones, the formal criteria fall away.

Human Contact Moose