Re: [OM] OT: Possible Severe Weather [or boredom]

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Possible Severe Weather [or boredom]
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 15:16:21 -0500
On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 2:08 PM Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At 4/21/2021 11:49 AM, Moose wrote:
> >OK, I'll bite. One of the things I enjoy about the year is the movement
> of light coming into the house and how it highlights different things at
> different times.
> >
> >It fell beautifully on this subject recently. <
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/tc8bx2fYvscgVW3N8>
> >
> >Taking these domestic pictures can be dangerous. I captured unusual light
> on an ordinary, pleasant landscape oil painted by my long dead uncle Frank.
> <https://photos.app.goo.gl/2VPTRehMZkAoYsA38>
> >
> >The faked part is that I eliminated the light outside the canvas. Carol
> likes it so much that she wonders if I can replace the original. ðŸ˜
> >
> >Light at Home Moose
>
> In a similar vein, one evening, the setting sun illuminated one of my
> wife's angels
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/DjPE3ivvSqKjA1Zh6
>
> I could have removed the cobwebs to make it more fake :-)
>
> with a pulse, last I checked - WayneS

I like those, gentlemen. The nice thing is I get those kinds of rays during
months I tend not to linger too much outside.  Sometimes, but rarely, there
is a human in the pattern:

http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=23743&g2_serialNumber=1

That's a film shot from almost 20 years ago.  I miss the little girl.  I
might get to see her next month after over a year of going without.  Only
she's not exactly little now (still kind of little though).  It's also not
exactly beautiful light like you guys'.  In fact, it's not really an
especially keepable shot, but I like the expression.

Joel W.