Re: [OM] Viewfinders

Subject: Re: [OM] Viewfinders
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 16:12:59 -0700
> From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>>
>
> I was very happy with my flip out screen on my Konica-Minolta A200 and now
> with my Sony A-65 until last year, when I tried to take a picture of the
> comet.?
> Neither the screen, nor the viewfinder were able to display the comet.

The Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II did a fine job with Comet Neowise.

This is about how it looked in the viewfinder.

Olympus OM Zuiko 350mm f/2.8 on a Metabones Speedbooster Ultra, for an
effective 250mm f/2.0.

Of course, that's a bright lens. Looking at the comet through an f/5.6 would
probably not be as bright.

http://www.bytesmiths.com/Personal/pix/Screen%20Rez/Comet_Newise_A172610.jpg

Jan