[OM] IMG: The Old Snowball Bush

Subject: [OM] IMG: The Old Snowball Bush
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 14:55:48 -0500
This bush has been with me a long time.  I first recall it in the yard of the old farm house where we lived in the late 1930s.  It followed us to town a few years later, and, when we built this house in 1967, it came to Tennessee.  When my gardening crew trimmed the shrubbery 2 weeks ago, it was cut back to bare branches.  For the last few days, I've watched new leaves and green blooms appear.  Since it was trying so hard to be noticed, I decided it deserved a photo today.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210415-P4153860.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA